Our client, a player in the financial services sector with a group comprising of a Financial technology company, Bureau de change, Asset investment, Wealth management and other related business in the group, require a driven Brand & Marketing Communications Executive who will take on digital and brand communications, positioning and driving online/offline marketing of company’s products & services and brand perception in alignment with achieving organization’s goals.
S/he will manage the overall marketing communications strategy of the company (and group) through all the possible and available channels to drive brand equity and bottom-line.
S/he is responsible for the planning and execution of corporate, product and service brand management efforts, image and reputation management programs geared at creating adequate levels of awareness for the brand, and the value proposition of the various products and services provided by each entity within the Group.
S/he will support the COO’s efforts towards defining/updating the Vision for Corporate Communications and for ensuring continued alignment with the overall Group Vision, strategic direction and imperatives facing each business.
S/he will also develop corporate communications plans and program, budgets related to the area of responsibility and ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-a-vis revenues and growth estimates.
The role will involve creating/overseeing written and visual content for online and offline sales communication channels including web, intranet, social media, newsletters, press releases, displays, advertising, posters, leaflets, brochures, prospectuses; web and social media content management; other digital channels, internal communications and in-house design; creating reports and generally acting as the brand custodian of the company.
· First Degree in any field
· 2 – 3 years of operational experience (Corporate / External Affairs, Media and / or Advertising) within a reputable and structured business environment preferably within the financial services sector
· Strong exposure to digital marketing, public relations and brand management
· Strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to tailor content and format to different audience needs
· Ability to design and edit documents, photos, videos or adequately oversee a designer.
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to build effective relationships and teams, and develop strong connections with stakeholders
· Brand and Communications strategy
· Communications and marketing material sourcing content and providing editorial and design support
· Organize, create and implement advertising campaigns, PR, press and events, attendance at exhibitions, conferences and presentations
· Overseeing the deployment of campaigns, contents and communication through digital channels
· Multi-media: the creation of photos, video, presentations etc to support communications
· Efficient multi-tasking to deliver on goals and to support the needs of the department, while effectively managing colleagues and subordinates.
Position is open in Lagos
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title : BMC-0902020 Application on or before Wednesday 23rd, September, 2020.